Saturday, February 8, 2020

Keeping my head down.

    Perhaps it's a good thing that I'm very familiar with Bangkok. It seems the wise thing to lie low until my flight on Wednesday, minimizing any chance of contacting the virus. Consequently, I'm not missing visiting the tourist sites while I await my flight. The census is very low at the guesthouse but I don't know if that is related to the epidemic.  This is a popular place with persons from many countries but I've seldom seen Chinese here.
   So, I'm biding my time, avoiding groups and patiently waiting for my flight. My school friends have been busy posting pictures on Facebook. I'll just bask in the glow of the send off. Today I read the 33 handmade cards. Art is taken seriously in Thailand and that is reflected in the sophistication of the art work on the cards. There was no discernible difference between the creativity of the boys and girls and every card was up to the same standard.

Takk for alt

Al
Every morning they raise the flag.

Fifth graders hanging around.

Fifth grade.

Modeling the shirt the school gave me.

No comments: