Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I get mail!

          My health insurance company is worried about me. Today's mail revealed this missive from them. It reads in part "Allan, based on our records, you may need to complete the following actions by Dec. 31, 2020......It's never too late to be active. It can help you stay strong and fit so you can keep doing the things you enjoy. Talk to your doctor about what activities might be right for you. This could be as simple as dancing to your five favorite songs or taking your dog for a walk." 😀 Well, I do take Trygve for a walk, but nothing is said about picking rocks. Though, I did quit after two hours today because the 25mph wind was annoying. WOW there's whitecaps on my little pond!  Well, whatever....

        Rock picking challenges my perfectionism. Today I decided I'd better not try to pick up all the little ones and concentrate on those tennis ball size and larger. Further, I have to be okay knowing that I will not get every rock and I may not even get over the whole field. Perfect can be the enemy of the good.

        Last night was the first time I've used the TV in The Little House since moving here May 1. Two observations from that watching: $70,000 for hairstyling perhaps wasn't enough, and, Mike Wallace was either over his head or he should have been given a mute button.

       I'm blessed and grateful!

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: