Tuesday, September 1, 2020

How slow of me??????????

      I should have known!  With frustration about "Comments" on this site it belatedly dawned on me that perhaps there is something I needed to do to facilitate the posting of them. Duuuuuuh! Well, ya, don't you suppose there is a thing called "Comments needing moderation." Opening it up I found 87 comments awaiting  moderation!!!!  This gives me the POWER to approve or disallow comments. Sorry for being so slow on the uptake, 😮 So, post your comments and see what I do with my POWER!  But. because I relish comments, I'll only disallow spam.

     Surprisingly it feels totally normal! Having abandoned life in my condo since early March I'm back to stay in it for 3 nights to keep a medical appointment. It's as if I never left, but of course I have lived here for ten years. Even my old desktop computer responds to my touch. I'll watch the replay of the Lynx amazing win over Los Angeles on a bigger screen tonight...how fun. Here I have to wear a mask if I leave my rooms, not so necessary with the space around The Little House on the Prairie.

     This desktop also houses many more pictures so I best do some random postings while I'm here. 😉

Takk for alt,

Al



With the Thai teachers in their Scout Uniforms. Scouting is integrated into the schools thanks to the late king. I'm the one lurking in the back. 

2 comments:

Marilyn Sharpe said...

Let's see if this works!
Blessings,
Marilyn

Steve Correll said...

I wondered why I never saw my comments show up.
And I eventually gave up 😜