Saturday, February 10, 2018

The Life Of A Tourist!


     The van picked us up for sight seeing at 8:30 and brought us back at 5:00.  We visited four place; an outdoor museum, (think Bygdoy by Oslo) hill tribe villages, a tea plantation and the former queen's summer home and horticultural gardens,  All except the tea plantation required much walking and almost none of it level.  My life in Ayutthaya offers almost no opportunity to walk so this was a good antidote...glad I climb those condo steps at home.
     I'll fill in the details of these sites when I have more time.  We're scheduled for a another day of sight seeing tomorrow. It's fun just to go along for the ride.  No decisions to make, nothing to worry about...go just go where I'm taken and see what's to be seen.

The largest gong I've ever seen.

T

I joined the band pounding wooden tubes on wood for rhythm and sound. 

No comments: