Sunday, February 4, 2018

Ayuthaya Again.

      After a weekend of sleeping, walking and introvert time I returned to Ayutthaya.  Life in a small house with several people, including a 20 month old boy, gets a bit intense.  The way the house in Ayutthaya is situated it offers little opportunity for walking.  In Bangkok I walk a lot, though that, too, has it's challenges.  Sidewalks are narrow, uneven, crowded with people and sellers with awnings I have to duck...look down for broken sidewalk, look up for low awnings, look ahead for people and be aware that a motorbike may just use the sidewalk, too.

  I'll enclose some misc. pictures including those I couldn't upload at Starbucks.

They may be dressed for the temple or mosque but that doesn't inhibit their fun.

5th grade girls.

5th grade boys.

The current school...all wood.

The new school all concrete. (Not open anytime soon I hope.)

No comments: