Sunday, January 30, 2022

Well, then....

     Five days of radiation with weekends off is a new experience. Not the radiation...well that's new...but, "weekends off." During my working years I once asked a newly retired person "How's retirement?" He said "It's like having all weekends." I replied "What's a weekend?" Having worked Sundays for thirty nine years and then retiring the 'weekend' wasn't part of my experience. Now, I go for treatment five days and then have a weekend...that's a new experience. 

    Some planning is going to be necessary to avoid boredom. Should I foment some mischief in the Old Folk's Home? Probably not a good idea...stay tuned.

Takk for alt,

Al

2 comments:

Don Evenson said...

Radiation. Learned a lot about that when on faculty of Sloan Kettering Cancer center in NYC. why Radiation?

Don Evenson said...

Why radiation? Not a fun thing.