Friday, January 28, 2022

Five nineteenths!

      That's a fraction that doesn't get bandied about very often: five nineteenths. When my radiologic appointment concluded today it meant that I am five nineteenths through the cycle. My how fast the time flies when having fun. Or, as the frog was known to remark, "My how fun the time is when having flies."  So far so good, with little side effects yet.

    Other than my daily, early morning walk, the weather hasn't encouraged much exploration of the OFH's neighborhood. The building sits along West 7th Avenue, between Montreal and Lexington Parkway. Just north is the bottom slope of the hill leading to the bluff, it's part of the Highland Park Neighborhood.  I-35E is a couple of blocks to the east. That highway, as it descends from Mendota Heights to the Mississippi River, is visible from my apartment. With the river frozen no eagles have been sighted yet. 

   As I've often said "It could be a lot worse."

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: