Saturday, January 8, 2022

80% ???????

     Last night Lisa and I worked at settling until 9pm. Today Lars' four have been here for the day. With all that help I'm about 80% settled. Even have a dinner invitation, in the building, tonight. Slept the best since coming to the cities three weeks ago. Kitchen is totally settled, thanks to the women in my family. With a center island, and L shaped cupboards, there is much storage space in the kitchen. The refrigerator magnets add a homey touch. 

    With my first solo move since 1963, Joanne's presence inhabits every step of the process. This place, with all it's social opportunities, would delight her. Me? I'll socialize enough to fill me people bladder, then excuse myself to walk Kaia. 😊 Speaking of Kaia, she in a local kennel until Wednesday, then I'll take her to her natal kennel for safe keeping and longer term boarding. I certainly miss her and I think she'll be happy here. 

   So, all's well with me and I hope it is with you and yours!

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: