Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Just about there.

    All of the downsizing is done. Packers will pack what we haven't. The movers will come and transport it all to the old folk's home. Soon, I'll be among the old folks who call that home. My initial forays to the building have been encouraging. Residents have been very friendly, welcoming and report their happiness with living there. Onward and upward.

    This large condo, with much storage space, illustrates a danger. What's the danger? Having too much storage space is a danger. As I travel about and see all the storage facilities that have popped up it begs the question; "for what is all that stuff being saved?"  Why did I save so much?  Well...there is less now!

Takk for alt,

Al

Kaia is spending a few days at doggie camp during the chaos. I sure miss he




No comments: