Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Kennel to kennel......

     How would Kaia respond to me if I glow in the dark?  Some dogs can smell cancer, do I smell different to Kaia? Kaia was boarded in a local kennel as we navigated the chaos of the move. Today, I retrieved her from that kennel and dove her to her natal kennel at Brainerd. She'll be there for a longish stay while I'm doing radiation. She road part way in the front seat so we could have some face time.

   Pine Shadows Kennel, Brainerd, is where she lived her first five years. She's been with me almost a year. Pine Shadows is her home away from home. The staff were excited to see her, and she them. She'll have excellent care in a familiar place until I can retrieve her. 

    In her absence I am less active. I've disciplined myself to use the stairs to my fourth floor apartment. However, it's a step down. There are 214 steps to my condo and only 60 to this apartment. Attempting to compensate for the difference I use the steps here more frequently. 

    That's the news from the old folk's home!

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: