Monday, January 10, 2022

To market!

      It looked familiar. It looked different. Making a quick trip back to the condo today to facilitate some furniture removal provoked differing reactions; familiar but different. It wasn't particularly emotional. The remaining furniture should be removed tomorrow.  Thursday the carpets will be cleaned. Deep cleaning is scheduled for Friday. There's a couple of minor fix it things for the weekend.

    On Tuesday, the 18th the condo will go on the market.  Judy Jensen is the listing agent and she's affiliated with Edina Reality. She was the agent with whom we worked both buying and selling our house in Golden Valley. We bought the condo directly from the previous owner but she helped us with the paper work. I know her from the time we both lived in Sioux Falls, and she was Lars' Sunday School teacher.

   So that's my story and I'm sticking with it. My brother-in-law suggested I'm too effusive about my new digs. From now on I'll go back to my usual remark: "It could be a lot worse." 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: