Wednesday, June 12, 2019

6/12/2019 Caring Bridge

Journal entry by Al Negstad — 17 minutes ago
Joanne was known to go out on the coldest days with just very light windbreaker.  We'd tease her about her "parka".  Lisa bought her a beautiful Norwegian, knit, cap.  She may have worn it twice and then only if someone talked her into it.  Today was a Joanne, day...66 degrees and bright sun.  It's the kind of weather she loved but too cold for me.
    We made a lot of jokes about the very narrow strip of mutual comfort zone temperatures we shared.  75 degrees was about the top of her zone while 70 was the bottom of mine.  Today could have been warmer for my comfort but it was clearly easily within her range.  Too bad she didn't get to enjoy it.  She would have laughed at my 4 layers but, in my defense, when I left the house it was 58 with a north wind and I was on an open tractor.  Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that I'm in The Little House On The Prairie.
   I successfully plowed the first cornfield this afternoon.  Let's hope it goes as well with the second tomorrow.

Takk for alt

Al
    

No comments: