Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The results are in!

    By popular acclamation Lisa's fan club thinks my move to her house was magnanimous on her part and a good idea.  Day one discovery: "It's nice to have a cook!"  Corollary, Lisa's thought "Dad, I don't think you eat very well."  😀  Actually I don't think I suffer, frozen entrees accompanied with fresh vegetables and fresh spinach are regular fare.  Then, too, I have been known to have a meal during a local establishment's happy hour. As I said before, "It's nice to have a cook!" It is good to be here and she's working from home. 
     While I lounge here at Lisa's the virus marches on. One friend was tested for the virus and fortunately was clear. None of  us really know if we're a carrier unless we're tested so its a weird reality in which we live. Waiting is not something most of us do well.
     As I wait I read Frederick Douglass biography. Reading about slavery is never easy and shows my current inconvenience to be rather minor.  The book is well written and now I have time. Several books accompanied my move and Lisa has shelves full. She does not have TV but, having grown up before TV, I've never learned the art of watching. So, I won't miss it.
   Here's hoping you are all well and safe!

Takk for alt,

Al


No comments: