Monday, May 1, 2023

Whitecaps again.

     The Little House has only one eavestrough, or I should say, 'had'. It's a ten foot section over the front door so rain doesn't run down my neck when I step out while it's raining. It blew off yesterday in that nasty wind. My neighbor next door, the one who often sends me food, said he'd put it up for me, when, and if, the wind subsides...not today for sure. Yes, I'm tired of wind it kept blowing my cap off as I hunted cedar trees.

    It's time to plow. So I dug the plow out of the weeds where it has been parked since last May. I mounted it on the tractor, pumped up the tires, lublicated it, filled the tractor with gas and parked it. 50 degrees with a strong wind is too cold on an open station tractor. Weather predictions for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are for warmer temperatures and less wind. Plowing can wait!

Takk for alt,

Al

All that remains of the Sinai School house is the gym, the quonset building in the back. It was built by the WPA. 



No comments: