Sunday, May 7, 2023

Waiting patiently?

      Often I've been know to ask someone who is waiting "waiting patiently, or just waiting?"  Waiting for my tractor tire repair so far is mostly patiently.  Doubts do creep in. Did the person taking my information get my phone number and other details correctly? Will the service people come on a 'first come, first served basis? 

   Of course the reality is that the repair isn't critical to anything very significant. It is essential to the use of the tractor, but that use is discretionary. Therefore the wait does not weigh heavily on me. Mostly I wonder "will they come" and if so "when?"  Everyone has had the experience of this kind of waiting. So I just go about my daily affairs knowing that sooner or later it will happen.

  If this is all I have to worry about it's indicative of how fortunate I am.

Takk for alt,

Al

PS Spotted bluebirds by one of the nesting boxes.


                                    Time for a random Marine Corps picture.

No comments: