Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday gathering.

        The butcher shop is in transition. It's been sold and today both butchers, seller and buyer, plus the new butcher's wife were at the Wednesday dinner at the bank. Guests also included a local resident who brought me a pint of rhubarb jam made from my rhubarb. A banker's brother-in-law was also present so there were eleven of us in all. My portion was large enough that I took home enough for my dinner/supper. It's all so confusing becasue here dinner is at noon and supper in the evening. Lunch is what is eaten between other meals. I've been citified for so long that I think of lunch as the noon meal and dinner in the evening. 

      That's about as exciting as it gets. 😉

Takk for alt,

Al


                    Lunch meat, or is it dinner?

No comments: