Monday, October 24, 2022

No sale (to me)!

    It seemed like the perfect truck for me. Sixteen years newer, heavy duty, two door, 4X4, 50K miles, so off to the auction. Of course it was at the end of the sale so rows of little items had to be sold. The house on 3.4 acres land sold first. The truck was very last, 2 hours after the sale began. Alas, the truck did not follow me home. A buyer from Wyoming will be driving it out of state. My truck? starts, runs, everything works, with a nice five speed stick shift, so I get to clutch and shift. A man and his truck is a beautiful thing!


Takk for alt,


Al

Norman Rush wrote, "The main effort of arranging your life should be to progressively reduce the amount of time required to decently maintain yourself so that you can have all the time you want for reading."

    My truck with a coat snow from an earlier time.


No comments: