Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Bits and pieces


Perhaps waiting for the Costco run until today was a good choice. There were few persons there. It’s a good place to stock up on food and dog food monthly. Gas was $3.55 compared to $3.45 in Sinai when I was last there. A funny thing happend driving to the store; I took a wrong turn and it was a shorter route to the store.

I’ve discovered the joy of short hair. Today I got my monthly haircut. A funny thing happened. While I was quarantined in 2020 I buzzed my hair to avoid visiting a barbershop. When it grew back it came in with more body than the previous very fine hair. That body would have been helpful in the 50s when I tried to wear a flattop.

Tonight I’m invited to dinner and a travelogue of a recent trip to Norway. It’s an opportunity to visit Norway virtually with a couple I much enjoy. Norway’s Queen is in Minnesota for a few days. She didn’t contact me.


Takk for alt,


Al


The best man and attendant at my wedding picture at the celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary.

No comments: