Monday, May 9, 2022

Waited patiently!

       Well at least I think I did, wait patiently. When I signed the paperwork for an apartment in the OFH in October, the administrator thought I'd get a parking place in the garage in February.  February, March, and April came and went without a place. Admittedly I was a bit ambivalent because I feared getting one because someone lost their driving privileges...it is an old folk's home after all. 

      A call from the parole officer in charge of  parking at the OFH informed me that there will be a garage spot for me when this latest furlough is over. Concerns about someone losing her/his driving privileges didn't materialize the. The current inmate just decided to move to a different facility. 

      Turkey vultures circling over my head while I was walking in the cemetery raised my anxiety. Hurrying over to my grave marker I ascertained that my end date was still blank. What a relief! 😂

Takk for alt,

Al




No comments: