Saturday, May 7, 2022

Organized!

     Organizing spaces is not my gift. Once a space is organized I can maintain it. A nice feature of my apartment, in the OFH, is a utility closet that opens off the kitchen by the front door. It features a washer and dryer and came equipped with two shelves. The maintenance man added two more shelves at my request. On another wall I added a row of hooks.

    Today Lisa joined me for lunch then she organized the shelves, new and old, in the closet. She also did some organizing in the walk-in closet off the bedroom. Both spaces are much better organized now. Such organization makes me happy!

    Running an errand with my granddaughters this morning I found the streets and highways choked with traffic. The sun is out, January finally ended, the temperature is in the 70s, so everyone said "quick get in the car we're going...." Not so much of a problem in Sinai, though the road west of town is busy now that US Highway 81, is closed for construction again. If Lake Joanne ever goes dry Highway 81, will look like a Roman causeway!

Takk for alt,

Al

                       To the right entering the closet, shelves over the washer and dryer.
                              The view straight in with washer and dryer on the right.


No comments: