Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Old man and dog at Old Folks Home!

     The last couple of trips to The Twin Cities have put us here at rush hour. Leaving The Little House at 7a.m., brought us in at 11:00a.m. That's a much better to time arrive. A series of state and county roads, with almost no traffic, brings me to Buffalo Lake. Today, highway 212 from there had very few vehicles. A traffic jam in Sinai is waiting for farm machinery to pass.

    While I'm in town there are people to visit, papers to sign (no the condo hasn't sold) a school reunion, and medical appointments. The VA is so short of optometrists that they are sending me to Vision World, at their expense. It's time because its been two years since my last appointment. My vision seems good, no trouble reading, nor with night vision. At my last VA optometrist appointment I was told to eat green, leafy vegetables to stave off macular degeneration. Since then I've eaten a mountain of raw spinach

Takk for alt,

Al


.My late 1970, DiamondReo, in the 2007, Sinai Centennial Parade. That's Joanne waving from the passenger seat. The air horn was my favorite feature of the truck. When the bulldozer was sold I didn't need the truck so it was also sold. I do miss it.

No comments: