Monday, February 22, 2021

A lady in the house!

       After six guys, Thor, Bjorn, Kai, Gunnar, Kjell and Trygve, Charlie aka Kaia, followed me home today. My family has given me permission to keep her. 😀  Her birthday is Thursday, February 25, and she will be five. She's exceptionally friendly and loves to hunt. Trygve weighed in 68 lbs., so Charlie/Kaia seems petite at 38 lbs. We've been in the house about an hour and I've discovered that she loves to carry things around, e.g., caps, gloves, etc. which I should pick up anyway. The breeder sent her favorite fetch dummy along when she spotted that got very excited. Other than on hunting trips she's spent most of her time in a kennel so there will be some adjustment to living in a house. Hopefully she's past the chewing stage. She's very affectionate and loves attention. I'll include a video of her retrieving and a couple of pictures. 

     Now I need to spend time with her. 

Takk for alt,

Al


Charlie/Kaia, the new wonder dog. 


                                           Who, me?

her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkC1EA2OD4

Go to this to see her retrieve.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Skol!

steve Correll said...

Wonderful. Anew hunting buddy.