Saturday, December 12, 2020

To whom it may concern...

      Some readers have wondered how arrange for my blog posts to automatically show up on their computers. Caring Bridge would send them a notice when I posted but blogspot doesn't as far as I know. If you'd like my blog to appear automatically Google Alerts is a way to accomplish that. When you search for Google Alerts this is what you will find.

How to set up Google Alerts

  1. Go to google.com/alerts.
  2. Enter a search term to track.  ( www.negstad.blogspot.com)
  3. Select “Show options” (below the search box). ...
  4. Choose a source for your alerts: web; blogs; news; etc. ...   (perhaps your email)
  5. Choose a language and region.
  6. Choose how many results you want to see: “all results,” or “only the best results.”

    If you do this you'll easily access my wit and wisdom, or drivel, whichever. 😁 There probably are other ways to accomplish this, too. Google Alerts keeps me informed about Thailand.

     Know that I am content, at peace and grateful!

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: