Sunday, December 27, 2020

Third Day Christmas!

       Evy and Sella came over for the afternoon. Evy and Aunt Lisa baked cookies, many of which will go to The Little House with me. 😁 Evy is a very skilled baker.  Lars also sent a loaf of his sourdough bread with me. While Evy and Lisa were baking Sella did origami while I watched, not my skill. 😄 Then Sella and I played games. 

      Tonight we all gathered at Lars' and ordered pizza from my favorite place. Part of the motivation for the pizza was to give the pizza place business during the lockdown for COVID. (Do you know what pizza is called in Thailand? Pizza! 😊) Now you can speak a little Thai!

     So went another delightful day with the family.  Snow today and predicted Tuesday but it looks as if tomorrow, as I drive to South Dakota, will be snow free! Perhaps with the vaccines arrival family times will not be so rare.

    I remain grateful for all my blessings!

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: