Sunday, June 4, 2023

Ya, then...

      After church (good sermon on Trinity Sunday which is not easy) I went to my favorite dining venue; Craft Chophouse in Brookings. They have a summer menu which, among other offerings, has three flatbreads. Trip one...flatbread one, very good! Trip two...flatbread two, very good! Trip three (today)..flatbread three, the best flatbread I've ever had!!!!! 😁 Combined with asparagus soup, their soups are always good too, it was a fine modest meal. I can no longer 'eat all I can eat.' 

    Why do I like Craft? The service is always good. The food is always good. It is relatively quiet, especially in the booths in the bar area. NO LOUD MUSIC! With my significant hearing impairment such quiet is a real plus. The waitstaff are mostly college students and on quiet days like today it's pleasant to engage them in conversation. Today's server is studying to be physician's assistant. Currently she's taking an anatomy course online and training to be a CNA.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: