Friday, June 9, 2023

Survival imminent!

       "Well this about the easiest healing I've ever done" were the doctor's parting words. When I awakened Thursday morning feeling normal there was a serious thought about cancelling the doctor's appointment. But I went.  He did order a blood test to rule out an infection, which it did. Blood pressure 125/60, pulse 71, further indications of imminent survival. Yup, I'm good to go! Cause of this distress?  Too much ibuprofen...I've learned my lesson. On to Tylenol, which has always seemed a placebo to me.

      There were indications that both of you, faithful readers, were concerned about my health. Thank you, worry no more!

Takk for alt,

Al

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are okay.

Sharon & Mark Stime said...

Mark is not supposed to use ibuprofen either. Caused his brain bleed/subdural hematoma.