Saturday, June 10, 2023

Easy street.....

 Eаsy Strееt

"I likе tо livе оn Eаsy Strееt
Nоbоdy wоrks оn Eаsy Strееt
Just sit аrоund аll dаy"

     That's a good synopsis of life in the OFH. It's always nice to connect with family and friends when resident at the OFH. Residence in The Little House on the Prairie gives me enough outside activity so that's not my focus when here.
      Now that the OFH is two plus years old there has been, and is, some turnover in residents. There was a time when I was the new kid on the block as one of the last first residents. Now that I've been resident for a year and half there are many who've come after I. Gone as much as I am, the newer residents meeting me assume I'm a new inmate.
    Pretending to farm as I do, rain continues to fascinate. While the Sinai area is still dry there have been localized showers. Sunday gauges in town registered 1"+, at the pasture 3 miles SE, 0, at my brother's place 6 miles SW 0.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: