Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Where's home?

       May 1, 2020 I relocated from Minneapolis to The Little House On The Prairie. From that time until mid-December '21, I spent most of my time there. When I was in Minneapolis for a time I'd catch myself saying "I'll go home next week," i.e., to The Little House. Prior to that extended stay in S.D. my Minneapolis condo was definitively "home". Now the condo is vacant and I've been in the OFH since January 7. So what's home now?

    It doesn't really matter does it? It's indicative of what a simple life I have that such a question would occupy my time. 😀  Life in the OFH is comfortable and moving here was clearly the right decision.

Takk for alt,

Al

                                  Today's random: The late Gunnar, in The Little House.

No comments: