Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Pictures are hung!

      As prearranged the environmental services director (think 'head of maintenance') hung my heavy pictures and clock today. So glad I had him do it...not my best gift, such hangings. 😃 With only a couple of changes the pictures are above where they were placed by the family. Since occupying my space in the OHF I've had much company, now they need an invite back to see how I'm settled. I have a line on a desk so I'm waiting to hear back from the seller. Facebook Marketplace takes some patience. 

    With all the picture hung there is a sense of completion. The Little House On The Prairie is beckoning so it was good to accomplish this task before I divide my time between abodes. Having the pictures hung means I should stay here which, as you know, "could be a lot worse."

Takk for alt,

Al


               Antique Laotian silk and thee Harvey Dunn's hung above the couch.

No comments: