Monday, March 28, 2022

Easily Distracted!

    Walking into the utility room to move clothes from the wash machine to the dryer, I see some shoes that should be in the bedroom closet, there I spot an afghan that needs to be folded which I do, putting it on the shelf I see boots that need re-lacing, when that's finished I put them by the front door and see that the kitchen floor needs sweeping, when the floor is swept I get a glass from the cupboard to get a drink of water, placing the glass in the dishwasher it's obvious that it is time to run it, getting the detergent from under the sink I see a spray bottle which I take to clean the center island's top, in the process I find papers that have accumulated there so I take them to recycling and my desk, at the desk the computer shows I have email so I read and delete,,,meanwhile the clean clothes are still in the washer. And that's why there was no blog post last night. 😁  My apologies to all three of my readers.

Takk for alt,

Al


                              Today's random: The gong show.


2 comments:

Michelene said...

I wondered what happened to the Sunday’s post. Curious minds like to know.

Kate DS said...

Wow Al! You have perfectly described my movements around my house when I'm working from home! That's why I am much more productive when I head to the office.