Thursday, March 24, 2022

Neither of my readers have commented lately!

      Because neither of my readers have commented lately, perhaps I've lost them, so this blog is for my sole enjoyment. 😏  Driving from St. Paul to The Little House I stopped at the world famous Schmidt's Meat Market, Nicollet, MN.  Among my purchases were two ribeye steaks. 

  

   Why two? you ask.  Especially you might ask because I don't have a grill. It's true, I don't have a grill but Josh, who lives next door, does. He grills and we each have a steak. He's an excellent cook and he often sends food over to me. The wind finally subsided today so tonight we'll have steak for dinner.

   Just had the steak, grilled to perfection.  Josh gave me a weather station! Talk about the perfect gift for a boy from the farm. Weather was such a huge issue in my formative years and that carries over to old age. Can you imagine being the weather man on TV in Hawaii?  Very different on the prairie. 

Takk for alt,

Al




               Today's random: The snake farm in Bangkok.

1 comment:

Michelene said...

I don’t do snakes ! They creep me out, I believe it goes back to my early ancestors.