Monday, March 21, 2022

Little House

      Kaia and I are back at The Little House for a few days. Too early for tractor work. Last fall, hunting pheasants on my grasslands, I made a mental note of young, volunteer cedar trees. It's a good sign that four months later I can remember where I saw them. Cutting them will be a good project this week, stoop labor because they need to be clipped at ground level. Pheasants aren't nesting yet so Kaia can run to her hearts content. She always maintains visual contact with me. If I stop moving for a few minutes she comes to me to see if I want her. We're far from roads so there's so danger from traffic. Fences are the most dangerous for her because she always goes full speed and doesn't always see the wires.

Takk for alt,

Al


           Today's random:  Our hotel in the Dominican Republic. 

No comments: