Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween!

     In this blog I've occasionally lamented the challenges of living without adult supervision. It's now been about three and half years that I've been on my own. Challenges arise that require action: Is it late enough in the fall and cold enough to start the furnace? Is it time to wash the bed linen? Is it time for house cleaning? These huge decisions must be met solo.

     Today I was confronted with one of those momentous decisions, but, where could I turn?  Where is adult supervision when I need it? Conjuring up the ultimate resolve I made a decision and I'm neither apologizing nor wavering. There are times that one must make a stand as an adult allow the chips to fall where they may. Do not contact me asking me to do differently becasue my mind is made up and your effort would be wasted as well intentioned as it may be. Here I stand I can do no other!!

    You ask "What is the decision?"  The decision? I am not going tricks or treating tonight!

Takk for alt,

Al

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good exercise in self control ??

Anonymous said...

Haha