Friday, October 8, 2021

The funny part is.........

     The day began with a 7:45 a.m., (why do I schedule appointments so early?) visit to the VA audiologist. Yes, the new hearing aids were there!👍 The audiologist was superb, the hearing aids are tuned to my frequencies and I'm hearing better than I have for a long time.. The old one that wasn't working was sent in for repair so I'll have back-up spares. These, like the old ones are synced with the phone so phone conversations go directly to the aids making phone conversation very pleasant.

    These aids have another capability and that's the funny part. Included with the aids is a device that connects to the TV so the sound from the TV transmits directly to the aids. 😁 Perhaps I should begin watching TV!

   Speaking of TV, a very helpful Xfinity technician came. With the installation of a new box there is now a picture on the TV. There's a WNBA playoff game tonight to watch and also a University of MN volleyball game on simultaneously. The "last watched" button on the remote will be very handy.

    The cartoon below made me think of my experience with the attack cat in Dayton, OH this summer. The emergency room bill for post cat attack treatment was $2500. Yes, I'm grateful for medical treatment and also for medical insurance. Treatment staved off in lingering effects. Dennis is correct when he says "Watch out, Joey. Cats are sharp objects."

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: