Sunday, October 24, 2021

The gift of technology!

      One of the very helpful features of my hearing aids is their pairing with my smartphone. Telephone conversations are easily understood making phone conversations an ideal way to meet my people needs. The same technology works when I listen to pod-casts or music on my phone. The music sounds as if I were in the concert hall and with the miracle of the hearing aid technology I hear the music in stereophonic sound and its full range.

     Today I found Norwegian hymns posted by the Church Of Norway. The music featured duets and trios with the simple accompaniment of piano and guitar(s). Sung is Norwegian it was a delight to listen to familiar hymns sung clearly with the lyrics also posted in Norwegian. These are recent posting, no doubt aimed at Norwegians, but I found them delightful.

    Should you be interested in listening go to U Tube and Church Of Norway hymns.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: