Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"It's a dog's life!"

         The old saying "It's a dog's life" meant to convey that life is not easy. Trygve's last year, with me 24/7 becasue of COVID and hunting everyday three+ months, certainly ended on a high note. As hard as it was to give him up I'm glad I didn't put him through difficult and painful surgery to gain a few months. 

        Since Kaia and I moved into together in February we've certainly bonded. We, too, are together 24/7 and she has a happy life. Now as hunting season approaches her life will even improve. She's my 7th dog, all Springers but the first female. The trend began in 1976? when Frank gave me a puppy, Thor, for Christmas.

     Dogs came to mind with these Pickles comics published on subsequent days.



Ya, then.....

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: