Saturday, October 2, 2021

Maybe there are three!

      In a phone conversation with a friend last night he reported that he reads this blog every day. Not only that he said he enjoys them. 😁 So, maybe there are three of you who read it. 👍 With that encouragement I'll keep blogging. 

     The comic below is a reminder of life with Kaia, To successfully throw something away I must wait until she's not looking otherwise she'll retrieve it. She's trained for flushing and retrieving so she's only doing her duty. I'm keen to go hunting with her and the pheasant season opens October 16. We should have many pleasant walks in the fields. The season concludes the last day of January so it is a long one. 

    Last night I opened the front door so Kaia could go to the toilet. We were both surprised that it was pouring rain. She ran down the steps, turned around and immediately ran back into the house as if to say "Not in the rain...I don't."

Takk for alt,

Al

2 comments: