Monday, November 1, 2021

Boosted!

      Brooking Health System offered  COVID vaccine booster shots. Immediately I signed up online and today I was shot. 😊 The vaccines were given at the Swiftel Center, Brookings Convention venue The entire process was a model of efficiency. The woman who took my temperature is a neighbor in Sinai. Arriving with my paper work complete I was ushered in and sent to the Moderna line, because my previous shots were Modera.  I sat down, got the shot and was sent to the post-shot waiting area for 15 minutes and then out the door.  Thirteen stations were in operation. A big shout out to the Brookings Health System for offering the vaccines and superb administration!

      In the fall of 2007, shortly after my retirement, a house in Sinai came on the market. When I told Joanne that a house was for sale she said "Buy it!" no questions asked. The Little House was furnished with 'hand-me-downs and purchases from local auctions. "My" chair has been a gold, swivel rocker from Bernice. Not any more! Purchasing the first item of new furniture for The Little House, a compact recliner followed me home from Brookings. A gold, 1970's model swivel rocker is available to the first taker.  

Takk for alt,

Al

Yes, I bought it without adult supervision....so there!

No comments: