Friday, October 29, 2021

Decisions?

    Lisa, Lars and I looked at a very nice senior living facility this afternoon. With space available it causes some pondering. Is now the time? Before visiting I was just curious about the facility at which I'd been put on the wait list. This activity is prompted by my status as an older person living alone. Should something occur to challenge my independence where would I go?

     The equation quickly changes when confronted by immediate availability. The other senior place in which I'm on a wait list guesses that there is a ten year wait. It is a preferable facility but at my age is it realistic to assume I can wait ten years?   Fortunately my children are very helpful becasue living without adult supervision is a challenge. 😀

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: