Thursday, October 21, 2021

Autumn

Spring is beautiful, and summer is perfect for vacations, but autumn brings a longing to get away from the unreal things of life, out into the forest at night with a campfire and the rustling leaves.
Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

    Sangster doesn't mention winter?   Certainly there are persons whose favorite season is winter. Fall was long my favorite season Then summer replaced fall in my favor. Now I'm not so certain. There are certainly many things to admire about autumn; harvest, leaf color, flocks of birds migrating, cooler temps, and all day rains as yesterday.  What is your favorite season?

Takk for alt,



Al










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer. The warm temperatures, long days and nature is just playful and happy.

Peter said...

My favorite season has long been fall. But strangely, I think it might be spring, these days. ;->