Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Little House

       Perhaps both of you, my readers, noticed that there was no post yesterday. Returning to The Little House mid-evening I just didn't get around to it. There are always a number of things to do upon return: switch vehicles, put food away, etc., and blogging didn't appear on the radar screen.

      The U.S. Postal Service returned my repaired, or new?, hearing aid. Friday before I left Sinai the local post master dumped all the mail bags looking for the package that held my hearing aid to no avail. It is two weeks today since I was at the audiologists. Now I have it, it works and is synced  with my phone. 😀 

      Corn and soybean crops locally are beginning to show the lack of moisture. There is no rain in the forecast and the stress on crops will exacerbate. There has been rain around us but not here. 😟


Takk for alt

Al

No comments: