Sunday, August 8, 2021

Friends

       A routine medical appointment brought me to Minnesota. What's special about being here is seeing my family and several friends. Five of us went to dinner Friday night, two of whom I worked with, one for nineteen years. Stories and laughter, a good time was had by all, and Al, too. Coffee on Saturday afternoon was with Peter and Sandy, friends from this condo building. Saturday night dinner was with three other friends; Les & Carolyn with whom I'll travel to Harborview Café, Pepin,WI., tomorrow, and Sue. Today I connected with Paul in town from Olympia, WA. We did lunch at Café Latte` and then went up the street, Grand Ave.,  to the Grand Ole Creamery for ice cream. Today is "paws on Grand Ave." so we were treated to a dog parade as we sat outside and talked. Sue got an offer on her condo today so we'll celebrate at Runyon's tonight.

    Yes, life is good and I'm grateful.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: