Saturday, August 14, 2021

Sale Day.

       Sinai Volunteer Firemen's consignment sale began at 10:00 a.m., two rings part of the day,  I left at 4:00 p.m., and it wasn't finished. The person who consigns gets 90% of the sale and the fire department gets the 10% that would normally go to the auctioneers. That's a good gift from the auctioneers and a good money maker for the fire department. It is a much work for the firemen!

     Several items on the sale came from my garage: e.g. tractor and loader, dynamometer, claw foot bathtub, and several small items. "De-clutter "I'm told is a good thing. There were at least 250 bidding tickets issued. What did I buy? One item, a 14" tire on rim, for $12.50....big spender! 😁

      It is also a social event. Perhaps 10% of the crowd was known to me. It gives a chance to visit with acquaintances while the sale progresses.  Why am I so tired?

Takk for alt,

Al

 
Cup of coffee to anyone who identifies this sale item.

                                               At the sale.
The dyno...


                                         Tractor Lookie Lues!

No comments: