Thursday, August 5, 2021

Gravel Pile

       One of the residents on Sinai's Main Street had a truck load of gravel dumped between the street and his yard. He began moving the gravel with a wheel barrow. It looked like about ten wheel barrow loads had been moved.  There was a barely a dent in the gravel pile. Time to get help! Today the grain elevator manager finished the leveling job with the elevator's skid-steer loader. 😀

       My broken, tractor mounted, sickle mower was too wide, nine foot sickle bar, for the garage door on my shop. I disconnected it in front of the shop door and drug it inside sideways with a tractor that was in the shop. I was struggling to move it from the alley of the shop into a repair bay when who should drive by? The elevator manager with the skid-steer. He drove into the shop and quickly pushed the mower into a repair bay. Now I just have to see if I can repair it or if it's scrap metal.

      Such an exciting life!

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: