Friday, August 13, 2021

Doing Business in South Dakota.

       Last night my computer totally froze. This morning I took it to the computer store in Brookings  where I bought it a couple of years ago. It was 8:00 when I dropped it off and at 11:00 they called to say it was fixed. It doesn't have a hard drive but the piece that replaced it was faulty. Two months past its warranty they didn't charge me for labor because it was so close to warranty! Nice...and they fixed it in three hours saving all my data.

      Tomorrow is Sinai Firemen's Annual Consignment Sale. The tractor I have listed for sale had a flat tire, front fortunately. Ag First Co-op, Volga patched the tube for $16.00. The joy of taking the wheel off and putting it on again was mine! 😅


Takk for alt

Al

                For sale to the highest bidder.

No comments: