Monday, August 2, 2021

Folding Laundry.

        When I first started doing laundry escapes me. Maybe it was 20 years ago or more. Some of the switch had to do with the steps to the laundry equipment on the lower level. Joanne was perfectly content with the way I washed and dried clothes. Folding was another matter. There was no point in me folding clothes because she would just do them over. The Marines did a decent job of teaching me how to fold for inspections yet it wasn't up to her standards. An acquaintance didn't fold his clothes, he just spread them on an empty bed from which he took what he needed. 

     Yes, I fold me clothes and I've even learned to fold king-size fitted sheets. Of course it still is not up to Joanne's standards but good enough so they fit nicely on the shelf of the linen closet. There's no king-size bed in The Little House so that skill is not used very often.

    All this came to mind with the Pickles comic strip today. Earl...well read it for yourself. 😂


 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: