Friday, May 28, 2021

Support!

       This morning I brought flowers to Joanne. She loved flowers, especially roses, and, of roses her favorite color was yellow. That's why I brought yellow roses to her today. (See the picture below.) Even though I've lived alone these three plus years since she died seldom have I been lonely.

     Lisa and Lars have been particularly helpful and supportive in helping me recover from the recent online trauma. My computer systems are in the their best shape ever. Negotiating with the financial institutions has been greatly enable with their skills and presence.  Their love and support combined with other family members and friends have buoyed me up. Ten months after Joanne died I began to feel like myself again. Now, two weeks after my systems crash, I feel like myself again.

Mya Angelou says it well. 

Maya Angelou 

Alone

"Lying, thinking
Last night
How to find my soul a home
Where water is not thirsty
And bread loaf is not stone
I came up with one thing
And I don't believe I'm wrong
That nobody,
But nobody
Can make it out here alone.

Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody
Can make it out here alone."



Takk for alt,

Al

PS The rain gauge in my field recorded 1.25" of rain from yesterday's rain. 👍






No comments: