Friday, May 21, 2021

Life returns!

      "Build back better!"  Where that slogan came from escapes me. With the help of Lisa and Lars climbing out of the cyber hole into which I fell much will be better. My "hit and miss" record keeping., my amateur computer usage, my reliance on leaving things only on the computer with no paper trail, inadequate passwords....you get the idea. 

    The financial hit could have been much worse and the actual damage will not be known for some time yet. The bank's internal safeguards kicked in and gave me significant protection.  Unlike some unlucky persons I'm not teetering on the brink of bankruptcy nor did I have to pay a five million dollar ransom fee. I'm the proud owner of a new bank account. Physically I am safe and well. While it is a lot of work I have much for which to be grateful. As you can see by this post I am back online and expect to resume posting regularly.

   Worried about the state of my planted corn I made a quick trip from Minneapolis, where I've been since last Wednesday, to SDak. Thinking that the weeds may have taken over my cornfields I though I might need to spray. Before loading the sprayer I went to check the field.  It is sooo dry that neither the corn nor the weeds have germinated! WE NEED RAIN! When I was driving back to Mpls, and was about an hour away, there was water standing in the fields. Mpls has gotten a couple of inches of rain in the last few days. GO WEST, RAIN!  

   That's my story and I'm sticking with it. 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: