Monday, May 24, 2021

Pleasant Surprise!

     An older woman was speaking to her pastor and she said "You know pastor, most of the bad things in my life never happened."  This quote came to mind today when I called the Social Security Administration about my recent cyber-security issue. For days I'd been dreading that call. This morning I made the call at the announced time for the Minneapolis Office opening. What happened? My call was answered immediately by a very courteous and helpful person. He assisted in the establishment of a new bank account for the direct deposits of my monthly social security checks. Then he answered further questions with great advice providing the phone numbers and contacts I needed.  It was a very pleasant and efficient experience and I came away grateful for this faceless Social Service Administration employee who helped me. Yes, another 'bad thing that never happened.'. 

Takk for alt,

Al


No comments: