Saturday, May 22, 2021

Good News!

       Those of you who have read my blog for awhile may remember the writing about planned  improvements on the markers in the Bergh Cemetery. A message from the monument company today reported that the work will be done next week. It will be done either Monday or Wednesday. If I were in South Dakota I would go supervise but I'll just trust that they do it right. It makes me happy that it will be done before Memorial Day when many persons will be visiting the cemetery. The Bergh plot in the Bergh Cemetery should be ready for company.

     With the recent warm spell finally there is weather to which I can relate!

Takk for alt,

Al


This is the lilac in the yard of The Little House. Those 25 lilacs planted earlier probably will not survive the lack of rain.

No comments: